Please note, we have two properties.
Shady Shores Beach Resort (referred to as RESORT) and Qualicum Breeze Beach House (Private vacation rental, referred to as BEACH HOUSE)
Standard Terms & Conditions apply to both unless otherwise indicated.
Please note: All guests are encouraged to purchase travel insurance for cancellations due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Check-in 3:00pm-11:00pm. NO EARLY ARRIVALS. Please make arrangements for late arrivals.
- Check-out no later than 11:00am
- Check-in time 4:00 pm-11:00 pm. NO EARLY ARRIVALS. Please make arrangements for late arrivals.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am
Kitchens & Supplies
All rooms include linens & bath towels (not beach towels).
All RESORT kitchens and kitchenettes include full array of kitchen wares, coffee, salt pepper, sugar, tea.
BEACH HOUSE kitchen includes full array of kitchen wares, but does not include condiments or coffee/tea
Travelling with Minors
- Infants (under 1) stay free, but they must be accounted for in your reservation.
- We offer free baby monitors at the front desk so you can put the wee ones to bed and enjoy the private decks and beach front hot tub in the evenings.
Pets & Smoking
- We are an allergy-free property and not pet friendly.
- No pets.
- If you are traveling with a registered service animal, we must be notified in advance so we can make arrangements for additional sanitation of the suite at an additional charge.
- No smoking inside.
- Smoking outside in designated areas only.
Pools & BBQs
- Only registered guests are permitted to use the hot tub or any other amenity.
- Guests are required to shower and wash prior to entering the hot tub.
- BBQ’s are provided with cooking mats, that must be washed and returned to BBQ after use.
- When permitted you may have a small contained bonfire on the beach. We do not provide fire wood. You can purchase it in town or bring your own. All bonfires may not be left unattended, and must be totally extinguished.
Watercraft and Shellfish
- Shell fish harvesting: you must bring us a paper copy of your valid salt water fishing licence to keep on hand when the fisheries officers arrive.
- All water craft must be carried to the water, and be buoyant before getting in, and be carried back to their original place.
- Waivers need to be signed for water craft use, and the signee takes full responsibility for damage, loss or accident/injury.
Accessibility or Special Needs
- Our property is not 100% wheelchair accessible, all suites are ground level, but please call for details so we can do our best to accommodate guests with disabilities.
- Free parking in front of suite or in alternative parking lot.