Imagine having your closest friends and family participating in a beachfront holiday inspired by your wedding. Start by arranging a welcoming cocktail party, BBQ or just relax along the shoreline catching up. Perhaps a rehearsal party would be in order, or meet with your wedding planner.
Your arrival day activities might include a spa, fishing charter, round of golf or explore the shoreline in one of our kayaks, row boat or canoe. On that special day, wedding photos can be taken on one of our landscaped gardens, roof top patio or along the tranquil shoreline. Enjoy an evening of dancing to a local DJ or musician.
End your destination wedding with gift opening, cater a brunch, gather the group for a game of bocce, croquet, badminton, or pick a feed of clams or oysters from the shore. Visit one of the many attractions, go kayaking for the day, trek through pristine forests or golf at one of the 16 courses that surround us.
Your special wedding day will surely be memorable and talked about for years to come. Call us for Package deals,” Rent a Whole Resort”
Our Destination Wedding Package entitles you to exclusive use of both our Deluxe Beach Log Home
and the entire adjoining Shady Shores Beach Resort (Beachfront Cottage
and Oceanfront 2 Bedroom Suites
and the Oceanfront Honeymoon Suite
Your Package includes the use of:
- two oceanfront hot tubs
- 4 kayaks
- row boat
- bocce and badminton
- use of our bar with bartender for 8 hrs
Booking all of our accommodation units (Deluxe Beach Log Home
, Beachfront Cottage
and Oceanfront 2 Bedroom Suites
), we can accommodate up to 40 of your friends and family for overnights, and up to 120 guests in attendance for the event.
May, June and September events: the 3 night (minimum) package starts at $8,800.00 including cleaning fees for a maximum of 40 persons (+ 16% gst, pst & hotel tax). Additional guests are charged $10.00 plus taxes per person to a maximum of 120 guests.
Please contact us for Off Season Rates if you wish to celebrate your love at a different time of year
If you require a larger venue for your event a maximum of 120 people in attendance. We can customize your event, should additional days be required. The Vista Bar and Patio are also available for rent.
Terms & Conditions
- We do not supply glass ware, alcohol, mix or ice.
- If you wish to have a cash bar, you will require a valid LCB Events license for your function.
- We are not wedding planners but would be happy to provide you with a list of relevant suppliers at the end of this page.
- The properties are to be left in a neat and orderly fashion, all garbage to be bagged, and any furnishings to be returned to their original placement.
- If outdoor tents are required, they are to be set up on the gravel area only, and must be disassembled and removed before 11:00 am on the day of departure.
- If your event planner needs to view and measure the property, arrangements can be made in advance of your reservation, in order to make your day flawless.
- Cancellation policy: 50% to reserve. 6 month cancellation policy in effect. Less 20% of deposit for cancellation prior to policy being in effect. All cancellations must be faxed.
- If you require any further information, please don’t hesitate to call us Toll free (250) 757-8595
- Cannot be combined with any other specials.
To inquire about hosting your destination wedding near Qualicum Beach and Parksville, contact Shady Shores Beach Resort
Vancouver Island Destination Wedding Resources
Event Tent & Party Rentals
Special Wedding Additions
Spa, Massage & Esthetician Services
Contact us for more information on how we can make YOUR destination wedding the one you have been dreaming of!